6 Hutchinson Dr, Parafield Gardens SA 5107Auction Saturday, 06th November at 12:30 pm
A Unique offering, bursting with possibilities!
House - Parafield Gardens SA
This is a property you don’t come across often! Situated on a generous allotment of approximately 590 sqm, desirable location being moments away from Mawson Lakes, Parafield Gardens Primary/ High School, Martins Plaza and public transport – it really is a home you have to see to believe.
Features of this solid brick home include a formal lounge room at the front offering a comfortable retreat from the family, and a second stage living area with a deluxe design kitchen, equipped with quality appliances and ample cupboard storage. Three decent size and double proportions bedrooms and all bedrooms have a built-in robe.
Currently leased at $350.00 per week, you have immediate income plus time to plan your future renovation or subdivision.
This home offers endless opportunities for a wide range of buyers- first home buyers, investors, developers, and those looking to add to their property portfolio or subdivide with council concern.
Features You will Love:
* Solid bricks home with 590 sqm (approx.) land area with 19.0 m frontage
* Rectangular Allotment
* Three decent size bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Separate Lounge
* All bedrooms have a built-in robe
* Kitchen with adjacent meal area
* Separate laundry and toilet
* Ducted reverse cycle air condition
* 3 kw solar system
* Window treatment throughout
* Secure garage plus plenty of off-street parking
* Rear Verandah & Tool Shed
* Currently leased at $350.00 per week
We invite you to come along and inspect this lovely home and make your move today to a new lifestyle!
Property Code: 1985
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 590 m²
- Floor Area is 203.04 m²
- 2 Garage