20 Mines Rd, Campbelltown SA 5074
Welcome this limitless prospect opportunity with open hands in Campbelltown!!
Placed to precision on the doorstep of East Marden Primary and Botanic Grove Reserve, this family friendly home presents an implausible opening to enter a fast-paced market with a home-base that has plenty of scope to make your own.
A graceful internal layout comprising three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, and an updated kitchen offering plenty of cupboard space to store a multitude of appliances.
The backyard is the real showcase of the property, proposing space for the whole family to come together under an extended veranda whilst overseeing a précised shaped garden.
Your downtime will be filled with an abundance of leisurely walking trails, local hikes and playgrounds virtually on your doorstep. The CBD is just minutes away by car, bus and Uber or why not jump on your bike and pedal the short distance via the picturesque Linear track to save on unnecessary fuel and parking bills.
The zoned Primary School is East Marden Primary School (just a short walk away), and the zoned high school is Charles Campbell College. Quality private schooling in the area includes St Josephs School, St Francis of Assisi, Rostrevor College & St Ignatius College.
Moreover, the vendor has already done the homework. We have got council approved subdivision plan of two blocks
Renovate, start again or just move in and enjoy, your options are endless with this one…
More reasons why we love this home:
• Spacious block of 697sqm with a 17.78m frontage – plenty of room to modify, extend or start again
• Council approved subdivision plan of two large blocks
• Updated kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop
• Family-friendly main bathroom with separate bath and toilet
• Undercover carport with additional off-street parking in driveway
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Huge shed and irrigation system for the avid gardener and hobby enthusiasts
• Every necessary amenity on offer with Newton Village, Dernancourt Complex, Tea Tree Plaza and newly upgraded Gilles Plains Shopping Centre
• Zoned schooling options including East Marden Primary and Kildare, St Ignatius, Rostrevor & Charles Campbell Colleges
• Few minutes’ drive to Paradise Interchange where the O-Bahn will transport you to the CBD in a jiffy
Please call Jugal Patel to know more about this opprotunity..
Zoning information is obtained from www.education.sa.gov.au Purchasers are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
Property Code: 2142
Phone: 0425 270 101